Sunday, December 21, 2014

Being home after 441 days

I'm back in Malaysia after 441 days of being in England (not entirely, I spent some time in Spain, Portugal, Turkey, and Ireland). But altogether, I've been out of Malaysia for approximately 441 days, maybe more, when it comes to the travelling. Those times, I was at limbo, not being at a particular place at a particular time. 

So, how is it like to be back?

Well, I don't know. It's a bit weird to be back. One thing that has changed is the cost of living. It is wayyyyyyyy more expensive than England and that is shocking. Tax rate has increased so much more. Not to mention car prices which has 100% taxation already. And now they're about to introduce GST. The thing is that, basic salary for most people start at RM3,000. So, I really don't know how most people would survive.

Home is nice. My siblings complain about how much I sleep. But then again, I've been so stressed with work and studies and everything that it's just nice to get away for a bit. Relax and unwind. 

I was supposed to go to Bangkok but because of the political unrest in Thailand, we've decided not to go. I guess it's just Malaysia this time around. Not even Singapore because it's such a long, annoying journey and I get so sick these days. 

One good thing is that there's so much food but I just wish I could eat more. I can't eat much or sleep much, because of that I sleep so much when I do actually go to sleep and eating wise, I don't seem to be able to eat.

ANNOYANCE

I honestly just feel annoyed about everything. You know how sometimes you just get irritated by everything and you feel like you can't deal? Well, that's exactly how I feel. I feel like slapping this one person especially for being so annoying. I mean how can someone tell you things and make you think one way and tell you that that's not what they meant. I just find that really annoying. I feel like I was lied to and that I was cheated on. It's just so unfair. I hate that person so much now.




STUDY
You know how when you have ample of time? That's when you feel like studying? That's exactly what I feel like doing. It's so weird. I'm just so excited all the time. I wanna study, I wanna do everything. I wanna memorise the whole world's encyclopedia. 



LAZY

Now, I can't be bothered to continue this post because I wanna book my tickets to Italy.

Adios Chickas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment