Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sweethearts.

So, today is practically my lucky ducky day. My brothers and I are home alone. (technically not alone since there are 3 of us). Anyway, I've decided to blog since I've been procrastinating and refusing to remove my lazy butt off the couch and get in front a computer and type out my longing desires.



What in the world have you been up to lately?

Yeah, I know, my abandoned poor little thing. Well, I received a tiramisu cake order, motherloads of dream catcher orders, oh, and I'm not even finished with it yet.

I've been shopping online and I think I'm getting the hang of it and the quality of the materials are so super awesome. I really don't know how some bloggers can take so many pictures of themselves and change into new outfits. beh tahan.

I feel so lazy to try out new clothes but I love shopping. wth.

I'm also those type of people who wants to look pretty and have flawless skin but does nothing about it and sometimes, I feel so happy eating junk food that I feel guilty for not feeling guilty. Makes sense?

I have so many clothes. I honestly have already filled my cupboard limit. Ehem. 



My face is also better than last time, but, I've got mountain loads of work to do. I work at Kumon, make my dream catchers, study short courses, work out at the gym. I really feel like collapsing. 

Yeah, gym. I finally overcame my feeling of disgust when I walk into the gym and I've started working out again.

Yeah, of course, I want abs and nice arms. 



Yeah, I have muscles now. :3




This was from graduation 2012. 30/11/2012. Awesome day. These are some of the nicest people I've met while in A-levels but I still hate that school.


My birthday present.


My birthday cake.


London Grammar, the British Trio I'm absolutely obsessed with wished me a Happy Birthday. So over the top.


Present.


So, my cake was the most sought after Rainbow cake. Tell you the truth, it was because I was very itchy to try out this cake and I didn't want to buy it because it's so bloody darn expensive, so, I asked my mum to bake it.





My brother's cake. Chocolate Cheese Indulgence. The best part of my brothers and I are that we have our birthday one week apart. 

Elder bro: 17/5
Younger bro: 23/5
Me: 3/6



Was craving for Pretzels the other day, so, I got it from Auntie Anne's.


I finally tried their Jumbo Cheese Sausage. Smells like yeast. Taste like, I don't want to eat it anymore.


Since it was my birthday, one of my juniors made this for me. Too sweet.






My bunny corn wished me a Happy Birthday too. Awww...



Received a teacher's day present from my student and pudding from Gie Kai.




So dark, I took this picture with so little lighting. But what the hell. This was me. :3



My sister bought me The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. But the funny thing is I already bought it. Aiya, never mind, I will sell it off. lol.


Meet my sister. Awww.. that tiny thang.



Forever at McCafe. lol.


I decorated the top. kkk.



M&M's. Too cool right? Brother bought the party sized pack from US when he came down.


So, my brother's doing a triple degree, Mathematics, Economics and World Politics, I'm leaving to the UK, sister is doing foundation in business, younger brother has PMR this year and I'm just so busy.

But, I'm going to blog away. Some day, I'm going to read back my posts and feel like kicking myself in the guts again. 

Also, today, I realised something that I probably should have realised a long time ago. I have a tendency to look at hot guys, but I never want them. I don't like guys to like me but I want guys that I like to like me back but the thing is that I have such a short attention span, I just look at people and think they're hot, but I never want. Like usually hot guys are so cocky and I cannot stand people with bad attitude. 

You know how they say, "Nice to see, nice to touch, once broken considered sold"? Well, mine is, thanks to spidey for this, "Nice to see, but don't want". lol.

Also, I hate myself for having the inability to hate someone. Yep, it's true. I feel like I want to hold a grudge towards someone like really wish the worst for them, but believe me or not, I really don't care, I can't hate people. I don't know why. Just cannot bring myself to hate myself. Aih.

Yeah, and I have ordered a few cool stuff online and I will post it soon when I have the mood to be vain and camwhore. 


I really wanted to buy the Canon EOS 650D, it's semi automatic, with awesome shutter speed, it's not really professional photography but it's light and it's compact. You have everything you want in a camera and the basic lens basically covers the whole thing if you don't want to spend a lot of money on lenses.



But, I saved over 6K but I haven't bought it because my parents keep asking me what do I need it for. It's not like I'm using their money also, I need to ask them. So, I gave up my dream to buy this camera and instead, I will spend it when I go to the UK. But that means I only have 1K pound. So DULAN. 

So, my current camera is my baby, my iPhone 5. That's all. I shop for my own clothes now that I'm working, hardly ask any money from my parents unless I wanna buy food and I didn't bring my purse. 

So, yeah. I feel that I need to work on toning my abs and arms, work my core, update my blog more often, read up all my books and finish my short courses and do everything I want until September. 

kkk.. I should stop.

Till my next post. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment