Saturday, March 16, 2013

Going once, going twice, SOLD!

I've decided to change the look of my blog a little. I've also removed the chat box at the side. Well, I've decided that too many people are giving me too much rubbish for me to deal with and I'd rather not read it if all you want to do is be anonymous to me and expect me to respond to your negative comments. 

If by any chance, you dislike something that I've written, I would like to know who you are so that I would be able to apologize/explain/justify for whatever that was written. It is very frustrating to have people leave a note but not include who they are.

As you can see, I'm not at all bothered by the comments that people make. But it's rather disturbing that some people would choose to bash on my posts when it's clear that they only browsed through and did not even pay attention to every word I was saying. But, at least if you intend to direct a comment at me, leave a piece of information of yourself so that I may contact you for further reference.

Anyway, at the same time, I would like to inform everyone that I was selected to represent my hometown, Brunei (where I was born) at the Miss India Worldwide Pageant 2013. Unfortunately, since I was only informed that I needed to find a sponsor at the very last minute, I will not be attending the Pageant and have pulled out.

I may not be online for quite some time as I am in the midst of applying for two visas. It's a very tedious process and I have to get my documents ready before I leave for the UK in September.

Thank You for everyone's support for the past years, I will be updating you with a very lengthy post next week. I am so sorry for my absence but I promise some juicy details.

Lots of love.

This post's hot guy:

JAMES FRANCO




I have a "thing" for older men. Especially those in their 30s or early 40s. I think men in general reach their most good looking point or peak at this time. Also, older men are very much more understanding, kind, caring and they have more experience. They are much more independent and they are wiser. They have a strong sense of who they are at this time and they are matured. They're also in the "settling" stage which means that they become more "homely" guys. (not true for everyone) That's why I like older men. But no, I will not date a man who is more than 6 years my senior. That's why I will wait till I'm older before I get into a relationship. Dating is fine. But just not a relationship.

Till my next post. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment