Monday, February 4, 2013

Thigh Gap

I've been obsessing about thigh gaps lately. I really want to have one. At a height of 5' 7", I'm 49.0 kg. They say that in order to have a thigh gap, you need a wide hip and curved thigh. I have those, but with gap in the middle but not my inner thigh. I know that this thing is very much related to the thinspo culture and eating disorder. 

But honestly, I want one because I feel like I want to have it at least once in my life. I guess it's also (some part of me) because I have been overweight before and my thighs always touched that I never want it to touch.





I've asked a few of my guy friend's opinions and they said they didn't care. It doesn't matter. When I asked a few girls, some said that they would like to have one too but the others said they didn't care. 

I think it's a personal preference and I don't think anyone should be hated for wanting someone. After all, I feel that we want to look a certain way so that we are happy with how we look, not to please other people. 

I like dressing up nicely at times, losing weight, working out, looking good and things like that just to feel good. I want to be healthy and fit. But at the same time, I really want to be thin. I'm really envious of extremely thin people because I've been called fat and obese and it's really not fun.

I used to have a tummy and my thighs were always sticking together and I was the chubby girl at home. I had nicknames which were insulting like "fatty, pipee, pippa" and I honestly hate it. 

But I found this lady on YouTube, her name is Cassey Ho and she does this Blogilates workout which works so well for me that, I've only been on her workout for 3 days and I've already lost an inch around my waist and half an inch around my inner thighs for both legs.

Check It Out! This is not a sponsored post, but I just think that if you really want to trim here and there or to lose fats at a certain targeted area, she really helps and motivates me. So, I would like you to enjoy it too. Best thing is she's free! :)


Cute guy for this post:

Yes, it's none other than Robert Pattinson. I love him. He's absolutely gorgeous and down to earth. I fell in love with him when he acted the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The other thing I love about him is how he is so loyal and at the same time laid back and relaxed.

I love these kind of guys who are loving and at the same time so cute when they don't know what to do with their time like he feels. They sit at home and make music. As I said before, I can never marry a guy who doesn't play a musical instrument or sing, I would die. (unless he has a super charming smile and beautiful blue eyes) 

Just something I'd like to share before I end my post:

So today, I was talking to my Teacher and I was telling her how I wanted a long lasting relationship, like the ones that lasts up to 8 years and all that and she shook her head and said noooo... And that really shocked me, she said "You'd get bored". But honestly, I don't think I would. I don't mind. I want someone who can be that long and longer with me. She said her daughter has been with the same guy for 8 years now and she even asked her if she wanted to look for other guys just to be sure that this is the right guy she was dating.

I guess I understand what she means. But I guess it's too late? I guess I will never be able to find someone who would last that long. And this makes me sad to tell you the truth. Gosh, I feel like crying. But, haha, I don't even open myself up to dating, so, I guess it's my fault too? But, I don't know. It's really hard for me to find someone who complements me. Hence, I shall blame it on God now. He hasn't met me yet and he got lost in a jungle. Yup, he's probably Tarzan. (with some ape name that I don't know)

Ehem. Attention to my future husband, leave me a comment (I sound like a retard). But seriously. If I find you, I'm going to slap you and ask you "WHAT TOOK YOU SO FRIGGIN LONG??????" P/S: I love you even though I haven't met you yet.

Till my next post. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment