Monday, December 31, 2012

For Sale: Dream Catchers, Art Work, Bracelets!

Yes, you saw that right. I'm selling some hand made items and I would very much appreciate it if there were people who would buy them. These are all handmade items and the things that are used are of the highest quality and as I would always say, I never use things in my products that I, myself wouldn't use.



These are Dream Catchers and I am very sure most of you are quite familiar with these Native American ornaments. It is supposedly believed to ward off nightmares. These were even more popularized when it appeared in the movie Twilight, when Jacob gave it to Bella.



I make different colours as well, upon request. Each of them are being sold for RM25.00. Trust me when I say this, I don't get much profit and on top of that some of the money goes to charity. If you would like to customise your dream catchers, we do charge more, but depending on the items used only.


I call these Mr. Puffies. You can have yours customized into keychains, or hand phone accessories, you name it. Each of these are being sold for RM2.50.




These friendship bracelets aren't just cute and fancy, but they are really lasting and also, you can use them as bookmarks. RM3.00 each.



Love this bracelet? This bracelet is on sale for RM1.50 each. All you need to do is give me your hand measurement.




I sell cakes too. Depending on what cake it is. If you are looking for the original rainbow cake, we sell it for RM120.00. I know you may think it's a little too pricy, but trust me, it's worth it. But, cakes are only sold in the Perak (Ipoh) state.




Fancy chocolate moist cake? We have different types of chocolate moist cakes, spongy, cakey, mud cake, brownie, anything you want. Just name it. 

We also make maccaroons, lava cake mixture complete with ready to make on the spot instructions. Also, we sell butter cake, with or without icing, sponge cake, fresh cream cakes and just about any cake.


Orders: You can place your orders via e-mail or text message or whatsapp 012-5637359 and  samara_demon@hotmail.com

Payment: Cakes: PERAK ONLY!! Cakes are not delivered, we have a pick up spot, which is usually at a public area, you pay and we hand over the cake, you check the cake's condition. Orders must be placed at least 3 days-1 week ahead. Prices vary for different cakes, so, if you would like the price list for the cakes, feel free to e-mail me. For "emergency" cakes, which is one day before, we have an extra charge.

               Art/Friendship bracelets/Dream Catcher: We post all items through mail throughout Malaysia. The prices do not include shipping. We weigh the item, check the shipping price to each state and we charge accordingly. We don't have a standard RM7 for shipping. For more pictures and if you would like anything at all, feel free to follow @amyisabella3 on INSTAGRAM and tag @amyisabella3 on the photo of the item you would like me to make or buy, you may e-mail me at samara_demon@hotmail.com or whatsapp me at 0125637359.





Last but not least, Happy New Year! 2013 is here. Hope everyone has a nice day and a wonderful year ahead. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any enquiries, all messages and e-mails will be replied to within 24 hours, unless our internet crashes which hasn't happened yet. (touchwood)




No comments:

Post a Comment