Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Things that actually matter.

So today, my Spider-Man and I went out together with her sisters. I know you might have been thinking that Spider-Man was a guy, but NO! haha...

It was just something funny that I saw on 9Gag while thinking of a pseudonym to give her.

We had a lot of fun playing, jumping, running, trying to catch pretty little butterflies and we even met a little girl for Spider-Man's sister to play with. Her name is Rosanne. Pretty little, playful girl.

I managed to clean my room, organise everything and on top of that, I managed to clean everything and went out with my close friends.

They're really more like family in a way, they're always there for me and its really such a wonderful thing to have.

But, somehow, since we're not of the same race, I sometimes see people looking at us oddly.

But what I truly believe is that colour, religion and everything else don't really matter. It doesn't matter if you're rich, poor, black, white, thin, fat or anything at all, but it's the heart and the relationship we have with someone which truly matters.

This past year has been such a whirlwind for me and it's wonderful how you meet so many type of people and some people leave half way and some lasts forever. I hope our friendship lasts forever.

This is my first time blogging through a mobile device and I think this saves me a lot of time.

The little card which looks so cute was given by Spider-Man's youngest sister, Mei Mei. They always surprise me. I wish I could surprise them as often as they surprise me. Which I will. Soon. Oh and did I tell you? Spider-Man is my avid reader. At least one person whom I am absolutely sure reads my blog.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Also, I'm learning how to knit. It's amazing what you can do with your hands. I want to learn as many things as possible.

Till my next post. xx






















































No comments:

Post a Comment