Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Adjustment Bureau

Haven't been online for a very long time, haven't I? I hope I haven't lost any readers. How have you all been? There's actually so much for me to update. But, I don't even know where to start. As you can see, I have reverted some posts to my draft. Oh well, it just means that I'm no longer interested in things and I have categorised it as frivolous.

As you can see, from my title, maybe, you would have watched the movie. Or maybe you've not. Well, basically, it got me thinking. Could it be that our whole lives have been planned out? That we meet the wrong person or the right people who seem like the wrong people? Could it be that something so right, and what was meant to be was rewritten and the plan was now replaced with a new one?

What if, remnants of the old plan led us back to somewhere we shouldn't have gone too? What if our memory was erased and we don't remember anything. What if there were people who were helping in making all these plans work? What if what we feel when we feel like as though someone is looking at us, was real? Wouldn't it perceive the way we thought?

What would we make out of it? To what length would we go. Would we rebel? Would we trust in them? What would be our perception towards the existence of God? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Perhaps everything happens for a reason, but perhaps as well, that something was not supposed to happen, but the remnants of an old plan made it happen. But it was wrong at present, but it felt right due to the old plan.

Could it be that we may just be a plan? Just a game to some people or something? Could it be that one small thing can lead to a ripple effect? Conjuring many other side effects from the main disturbance? Could it be?

I have so much to say, so much to ask, so much to wonder. But, these days, I'm not the person who used to put empathy, feelings and mindfulness into things anymore. I'm more of a person who does everything based on hard factual evidence. It is very confusing and unfortunately, I do not hold the answers to the questions. I'm just like you. I'm wondering.

Anyway, I finish my exams in 2 weeks time. I'm booking my tickets now. Printing my interview transcripts, sorting out my University applications and how awesome is it that I've been accepted from every University that I applied.

Going to Australia and Brunei for the December holidays. Then Singapore with my cousin, maybe? Not sure. But, I am travelling a lot, but I want to get a part time job. Hopefully, it would be flexible. I have got book writing in progress, I've scratched out a few previous projects, need to rethink some parts of it.

I'm also learning D.I.Y things and I'm planning to start up my own Etsy shop. Tell me what do you think about it or if you would buy things and what kind of things would it be?

You can leave a comment to this post or you can send me an e-mail to : samara_demon@hotmail.com

You can follow me on twitter:
@AmyIsabella3  or @jellybeanami

My Instagram account is :
@amyisabella3

My kik messenger name is:
amyisabellaocelot

You can contact me in any way you want, any business opportunity or sponsoring, you can contact me the same way. And, note that, please don't ask me to send me pictures of myself in shorts or things like that, it's very disturbing. I'm very much interested in meeting new people. But, please don't be cheesy, flirty and guys especially, yesterday was the 20++ time, someone said "I wanna kiss you". That is not flattering, because I don't know you. I don't mind listening to sappy, sad stories, or happy ones. I don't even mind if you want to tell me anything or just get to know me.

Try not being sexual. Very disturbing. I won't reply if you do that, so I hope you guys understand.

Other than that, I love you all.

Till my next post. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment