Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Virginity and the whole matrimony constitution.

So, many people has been talking to me about losing their virginity, abstinence and things like that. I'm here to express my views, however subjective it may be.

To me, I think that losing your virginity is something like pledging your whole life to someone. Well, basically, to me, kissing, hugging a guy, and making love should only be done with a person that you love. In this case, I'm referring to a person that you want to spend the rest of your life with. Well, of course, when you're in a relationship, you feel that they're the one for you.

To really know if you think that person is the one is to get into a big fight and still love each other. But I'm not at all suggesting you do that. Back on track, call me old school, but I honestly think that it's called "making love" for a reason. Why would you want to lose your virginity at such a young age anyway?

Why don't you save it for that one special day when you get married. Pledge yourself to your husband and no other man. He would truly appreciate it. Of course, marry the person you love not someone you think is nice to you and loves you. It has to be mutual.

Love, marriage and virginity, to me, it comes in sync. Like one has to be with the other. It just is. How can a relationship with love last? Unless you're like too egoistical, full of pride to admit that you're in love and you go ahead ignoring the person you love and care for, then I have nothing to say. Your loss.

I've got friends who has lost their virginity. Some at the age of 11 and some recently and they're all in their teenage years. I mean, is it really worth it? For guys, maybe it doesn't make a difference, because most guys I've asked have got no problem as to when they lose their virginity. Besides, no one would know if they lost their virginity anyway. How would you know? 

It's more of a choice to women, because once you lose it, there's no turning back. I'm not referring to shit like plastic surgery where you can sew your vajayjay back okay? That shit is disturbing and wrong.

I know the media and the social web, etc. send the wrong messages to everyone. Like they portray people losing their virginity and all as a "cool" thing. But to me, I just feel disgusted at times by the thought of having intimate relationships with someone. I mean, how can a penis being thrusted into a women's vagina be so pleasurable. It seems disgusting. 

Maybe I'm weird like that. I know someday, I may experience it myself, but I just want it to be with the right guy and we're guaranteed of being together forever. I mean, to me, once we're married, there's no option for divorce. No matter how shitty things get, I'll try my best to work things out. But, I don't want to have arguments with my spouse although I know every relationship will have it's ups and downs.

Sometimes, you've just got to trust in God, that he will give you someone. To me, as stupid as it is, my first love is the one. So, I don't know really. But who knows, someday, I might find the actual guy who is meant for me. 

In the end, everything is going to work out just fine. If something's meant to be, there's no need to rush things. Just let it be. Go with the flow. :) No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment