Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Wishlist!

Yes!!!!My Birthday is just around the corner.3rd June which is 8 days away.Unfortunately,I won't be able to celebrate my birthday with dismay of course.But,I will be celebrating my birthday after my exams,so,I'm quite happy.I haven't celebrated my birthday in quite sometime.

So yes,I'm making a wishlist :D

I absolutely adore Christian Louboutin's design and so I'm planning to get one in black.

But I'm not sure if I should get the pumps instead.hmmm.....
But the red soles are apparently difficult to maintain as it wears off very fast.So,I'm not sure if I should have a gloss lacquer over the sole or choose another brand.:/

I also want a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet.I already have a Thomas Sabo charm necklace.



I'd also like L'Occitane gift sets maybe?haha...


I really want this!!!!!Fujifilm Instax Mini 25

I also want lip smackers!!!!Yes.I love them or Lip Ice!!Either one of them.They're fantastic.Tinted Tinted...:P

I want an O.P.I shatter in black!!!

I also want Hada Labo products!!!Yes,Koreans and Japanese people have beautiful skin not because of botox or plastic surgery.It's because of their skincare! I mean if you say they're really purdy,and it's because of plastic surgery,I might agree to a certain extent as japanese and koreans are well known for their "plastic" beauty.But their complexion,it ain't plastic surgery.You can't just zap off the zits and etc. I know many Ahjumma (aunty) and haellmonim (grandma) who have perfect complexion.

I do think that it all comes down to their diet and skin care regimen.


I also absolutely love the new fragrance for Lancome.TRESOR MIDNIGHT ROSE! And an old fragrance of Lancome Magnifique.



M.A.C Make up is a must!  I don't wear make-up but what the heck, I want it! I only wear make up for photo shoots or when I'm cam whoring.Other than that,my face is clear of make up and I like it that way.


KIEHL's product are one of my favourite! I love that Body Shop uses natural ingredients and their scents are absolutely amazing including their body wash.



I love pumps although it looks excruciating. I normally wear flats but once in a while.It's forgivable to wear heels.

This red pumps are to die for although I would like something more of a nude tone. Say,peach or light brown.

I like this.But I don't like the sharp front. Round fronts are the most flattering especially with the strap and I hate the "plastic-ky" material of certain shoes.This is by Jimmy Choo by the way.

I'm always photo spamming.Anyway,here's mu first Vlog, the lighting is really bad.So bear with me just this one time,it was an impulsive decision to make a vlog at night.Do leave comments and do recommend on topics of discussions.


Till my next post then.xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment